Thinking of adding a background to your collage? Not all of us dares to use a background in collages and just stick to the conventional way. Now is the time to change your mind. How about adding a unique background to your collage? Trying to be creative does not cost you anything but it gives a sense of uniqueness to your photo.
Adding a beautiful background to your collage makes your main image or object to pop-out making it more visible. zShot collage maker app is an all-in-one app that beautifies a simple collage to an extraordinary photo. Try the zShot app and be amazed by the tools you can use to beautify your collage.
Background: Why Use it?
The background is the bottom-most layer in every photo. It creates a backdrop and permeates the atmosphere of one’s photo. A good background allows the main object or image to stand-out and utilizing a background in your collage does the same trick.
A background sometimes functions as:
- Glamorize one’s photo and add uniqueness
- Establishes a link between the photo itself.
Importance of Utilizing a background
Using a background in your collage makes a big impact on the photo and is very important. The background is important because it creates a rapport between the image of a photo or collage.
These are some of its importance:
- Supplements and Contemplates the photo
- Good balance and does not overpower the main image
- Highlight the main object in the photo
Step-by-step Guide of Adding Background in zShot collage maker
If you don’t have a zShot collage maker by Mafooly, now is the time that you should download it from the Apple App Store. Just open your Apple App store and search for Collage maker by Mafooly. zShot collage maker is free to download apps that you can use to create fantastic collage photos.
Download and Install zShot Collage Maker
- Search zShot Collage Maker in the App Store.
- Download and Install zShot from App Store.
Launch zShot Collage Maker
- Open the zShot Collage Maker app.
- In the homepage platform of the app, you’ll see the header “Create Beautiful Collages.”
- Below this, you have two options to start creating a collage.
- The first is to “Take a Picture,” and the second one is “Choose from Library.”
- If you have photos in your library that you want to use for your collage, simply tap “Choose from Library.”
Select Photos for Collage
- After tapping “Choose from Library,” you will be directed to the zShot “Collages” platform.
- Here, you have five different tools for collage making – the “Gallery,” “Layout,” “Border,” “Background”, and “Canvas.”
Choose Collage Background
- To change Layout for collage, tap the “Background” tool at the bottom part of the “Collages” platform.
- Here you can choose the background you want to use.
- You can change the color or choose a background in your gallery to be used in your collage.
- When your done editing you can now click on “Next”
Save and Share
- After editing the collage, click “Done,” and you can now save your creation as a JPG or PNG picture format.
- Then share your beautiful collage to different social media sites., You can also download it or email and even add to clipboard.
Additional Collage Resources
- What Is the Best Collage Maker App For Android?
- Does Instagram Have A Collage Maker?
- What Is A Photo Collage Maker?
- Does iPhone have a collage maker?
- Bold Enough To Add Text To Your Collage?
- How To Draw In A Collage
- How To Change Collage Canvas?
- Make Your Collage Edgy By Adding Borders
- How to Change Layout for Amazing Collages?