Want to learn how to rotate your video? Do you have a video that is showing up sideways? You are on the right page. With zShot video editor, with just a couple of taps on your phone, you can rotate your videos whatever orientation you want. Once your video is rotated to the necessary orientation, it is ready to appear wherever and whenever you need it. Apart from being a trusted video rotator, zShot also offers several video editing tools that you can use for free.
Rotating videos is a popular task you need to perform when you work with digital content. You may need to post your video contents on different platforms like your website, blog, and social media accounts.
There are several reasons why you need to rotate a video. Most of the time, it happens because of the two common types of orientation: portrait and landscape. The default orientation of your video depends on the ways the video was taken. Like for mobile phones, it use portrait or vertical orientation, while desktop computers prefer landscape or horizontal orientation. This is the reason of your videos taken using mobile phones to appear sideways when viewed on computer.
But there are instances that your phone simply did not rotate its orientation when you started shooting a video. You were holding your phone in a landscape mode, but for some reason it shot in portrait, and you must shoot the video right there and then. And when this happens, you end up with a sideways video. Then you know how frustrating it can be to watch it later.
HOW TO ROTATE YOUR VIDEO?
Whether you are bringing in horizontal footage from your phone or the other way around, looking to make a diverse perspective, or you just want to fix a clip. It is great that you know how to rotate a video. Let’s get started.
Launch zShot video editor
- zShot lets you rotate your video easily, even you have never edited a video before. Besides, it is free to download on App Store.
Import the video you want to rotate
- Click “edit existing video” and browse the video you want to rotate from your camera roll. Then click “choose” to compress your video. Or click “record and edit” and shoot the video you want to edit right away.
Rotate the video
- Once the video is ready on the video editing platform, click the “tools” from the panels below. From “tools,” hover the options and click “rotate”.
- Then choose from 90, 180, or 270 degrees. The 0 degree is the original orientation of the video.
Save the video
- When your video has been rotated, select “export and save.” Then it is ready to watch or upload in your social media accounts.
There you have it, quick and easy! You don’t have to be an expert to rotate your videos to its necessary orientation. Editing videos can be that easy. You can rotate your video to create new video content in just a few steps using zShot video editor. With zShot video editor, you can edit your videos anytime and anywhere you like.